Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Purpose....

How exciting it is to have my own blog! My name is Kia Carter and I teach preschool. The purpose of this blog is to share those AH HA moments with you that I have every day, as well as intriguing and new ways that we are learning and discovering in our classroom. Often times I plan an activity and the students being as creative and inquisitive as they are completely transform  it. I also hope to be able to provide this as an opportunity to easily communicate with parents who leave wondering what did Sally do in preschool today? I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. As a mother of a preschooler, I would love this as a resource! As you said, often times parents do wonder what is going on and the kiddos don't usually have an answer! I love this and love how you introduced it! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stacy above, this would be a great way to communicate with you as a parent, but also just to see what is going on in class everyday.

    ReplyDelete